Programmer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Business analysis including, requirements gathering, development of the supporting documentation & managing internal/external reporting requests.
- Data integration/extraction, data modeling and database management
- Use of data visualization, web intelligence and web development tools
- Use of technology to meet evolving business needs
- Define, analyze, and develop custom Crystal Reports
- Other ad hoc reporting development as needed
- Perform other duties as requested
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field required
- Minimum of three years’ experience
- Business Intelligence experience in developing database queries/reports, dashboards and analyzing data – ideally healthcare related.
- Crystal Reports design and development with use of its more advanced features, including sub-reports, parameters, complex master/detail relationships, visual basic formulas, crosstabs, etc. – preferably Crystal XI or later versions.
- Experience with similar reporting or business intelligence products, Microsoft applications etc.
- Strong technical skills & project management skills preferred
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability/experience working with/managing vendors and IT resources.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude in a fast-paced, diverse, environment
- Readily takes initiative to learn and works to get results
- OPT considered.
ScriptGuideRX (SGRX) is a Privately-owned, Michigan Corporation providing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) services to private and public entities nationwide, including Self-funded organizations and Government programs.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our IT team. Interested candidates should send resumes to email resume to email@example.com, subject ‘Your Name’ _ScriptguideResume
To learn more about the company, follow the link to their website: http://www.scriptguiderx.com/